Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Message from the Furniture

By Jeanelle W.


Hi there!  I'm Otto the Ottoman and wow do I have something to tell YOU!  For years I was locked up in the Auburn Public Library's garage, when all of a sudden...whoosh...I was dragged outside and tossed into a dumpster.  Me, Otto, trash??  But luckily, I was rescued - rescued from the depths of the dumpster by my dumpster-diving hero, Miss Renee, the youth services librarian!  After being pampered with a thorough cleaning solution scrub-down (massage-style, of course), I am now a proud part of the new furniture in the young adult section of the Auburn Library!  Now I really hope you'll come visit me.  All those years in the garage were lonely and now I get to see people and books and...it's all so exciting! So please come on down.  I am your chair, I am your table and I am your footrest.  So grab a book, put your feet up (on me!) and get comfortable at the Auburn Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment